Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

I am off to Sask tomorrow to spend the holidays with the family. I wanted to stop by and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. If you are travelling this Christmas, please drive safe. If you are staying home, please stay warm!

I am very excited to celebrate Keely's first Christmas this year. It will be very exciting. She is going to join us for the candle light service at church (my sister and BIL alter Christmas Eve services with the families every year). I am going to sneek in my camera and hopefully be able to get some photos of her.

Don't forget your camera this holiday season! Try photos of:
  • the tree
  • close ups of the decorations on the tree and around your home
  • the presents
  • different angles - lay on the floor and take pictures upward of the tree, or of the presents instead of looking down
  • family photos both posed and candid
  • traditions of the season - we always celebrate Ukr Christmas Eve with the traditional 12 meatless dishes on the 24th since we cant all be home on Jan 6. My mom uses her Ukr table cloth, good china, and my baba's dishes. Each has a special meaning to her. I want to get pictures this year of it all.

See you after the holidays! Wishing you and your families all the best this holiday season!

~~Melanie

No comments: