Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Amazing Riff Raff Designs have just arrived...
Looking for that something special to finish off that christmas project....then you have to come in & see the new Riff Raff that just arrived. All the items are a laser cut chipboard that have so much detail, that it is almost hard to believe it is chipboard. Some designs are "Believe, Wish, Celebrate....in words, and then there is santas sleigh, reindeer, and a beautiful christmas tree"

One of our fellow scrappers shared this poem with us last night...she got it from Scrappy Do's, so i am sure she won't mind if we share....

Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Quickutz, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when i heard him,
"Hi Santa, " I said
"You know...good little girls
should be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa, And now i've got caught.
But I was just so excited
To see what you brought."
"Well, lets take a look
In this room where you work.
He shook his head quickly,
And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim
As he put it in gear.
"You've got enough stuff,
I'll see you next year!"

Santa does not know that we as scrapbookers never have enough....:) Enjoy the rest of your day.

Kari

No comments: