Sunday, December 14, 2008

wintery wonderful kit!!!!

hey ladies!!!!11 days till Christmas...are ya all done your shopping yet??? make sure you treat yourself to the december kit, its absolutly wonderful!!!




This tag is attached to a book that i copied of Kari's ..lol...i gave the credit back to kari as you can see:):):) to see the book drop by the store and takea look at it!!! the pics will be of my Christmas trip to vancouver....
this is my card, and i hope to get more done when i have a minute to breath!!!!

this is my 6x12 layout and now i will have all 12 months to make myself a calendar for the new year....


this LO is of my Brother and nephew, i love how it turned out .... and look i even have alot of white space:):)



and this one is my Niece, she is such a dolly!!!!! hope you enjoyed my creations!!!!!!
I have some exciting news to share with you!!!!! I will be taking a little, ( well a year) hyatis from teaching at the store. I will still be on the design team doing the kits monthly( this will keep me sane, i hope!!!!) Im going back to school...yes at 37 im heading back!!!! im excited and nervous at the same time!!! im going to schoool for massage therapy, i start on jan 6th and will be done at the end of December 2009, 1 full year.
You will still see me around the store and working a few hours here and there.... so on that note ..
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and all the best in 2009....
Oh ya ...im off to Vancouver from dec 21st to the 31 ..see you all next year!!!!!
Merry Christmas and God bless.
Tammy




No comments: