Saturday, November 8, 2008

Remember me?

Hey scrappy people!, remember me? This is Ronni, sneaking in a little post. I know, I know, it's been awhile since I've blogged, but trust me, I had a bit of a rough summer. But things are better now, and I've got some stuff to show you. That, and it helps if I know what the password is. (thanx, Kari!) *muhwah*

Any ways, I do have photos of the Nov. kit, but I've got other stuff to show you. Check out my girls here:






***note to self*** Ditch that yellow tablecloth!!!




Dontcha love that butterfly stamp?! Basic Grey stamp, used with distress embossing powder.

And there is some subtle stamping that I did with a swirl stamp, and distress embossing powder for the background.


so yah, there ya go... Stop in the store for more fun ideas... I hope to see you there!

~Ronni

No comments: