Saturday, November 29, 2008

Got a minute?

Just a quick teaser; let me tell ya, that next kit that's coming out? You know, the December one? OMGosh! I love it! Love it! Have almost nothing left of it but little tiny bitty scraps. Seriously. It was out of this world paper scrappy goodness. I was so inspired, that even with my little bit of time that I have to scrap lately, I was able to come up with all kinds of projects! You're gonna love it!


Anyways, the real reason I'm here, is to show off a little of what else I've done:
These are the pumpkins we did up for Halloween.



The background for the photo above is masking tape that I inked up a little to show the ridges of the tape.
The play tokens from Tim Holtz are sooo very fun to play with. I've been using them alot lately.I stamped the title with blue paint onto the orange cardstock, and once dry, went around it with some pen work. And then cut out a few flowers from the paterned paper and added that too.
So thank you for letting me show off a little. I'm hoping to get some more time this weekend and play a little. How about you?
~ronni
and p.s. I did the font thing from a post or two back. Very awesome site! I am still hoping to figure out a way to share what I did. I'm going to try burning it to a CD today, and see how that works. Will let you know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) love the detail Ronni, the page looks great!