Tuesday, January 8, 2008

happy new year!!!






hi ya'll..hope you are having a great start to 2008!!!! wishing you all the best....talking about "bests" this is one of the best kits we have had so far, in my opinion!!!!!

with each kit this year i am making a 6 x 12 layout , @ the end of the year i will bind them all and make a calendar with them...please feel free to join me in doing this ..its agreat way to use

up your scraps from the kit!!!




....here are my creations...enjoy!!!!!
have a great week ya'll
Tam


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.