Friday, January 25, 2008

Baby Girl layouts....on the way!

Well I am currently in Saskatchewan visiting my new little niece!

My sister had a little girl yesterday. Her name is Keely and just hte cutest little thing. I have been snapping photos and will hopefully get some good ones so that I can scrapbook baby girl layouts for the store. I cant wait!

ps. The Feb kit should be launched in the next few days. My examples may be a couple of days late due to the arrival of baby but they will be up in the store soon. I will also have them posted here within the 1st week of Feb.

Oh and did I mention Kari gave me the March kit last weekend? Holy dina, its sweet! Cant wait to show you all in oh........a month! hehehe

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

~~Melanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new niece Mel!!!