Tuesday, January 29, 2008

February Kit Reveals

Welcome to the Feburary Kit. It was great - pinks and browns.....one of my favourite colour combos! I had fun with this kit.

Things I Love - papers, Prima flowers, ribbon, heart brads, heart chipboard and Love Bellie all from kit. Heidi Swapp letters, American Craft Thickers, ink, brown brads all available in store. (Yes, the writing by the photos states that there are family and friend photos to be added once I get them emailed to me and printed! Sorry about that!)


Card 1 - papers, ribbon and ribbon charm all from kit. Maya Road office sheer, ink and MM edge distresser all available in store.

Card 2 - papers, heart brads from kit. Ink available in store (Prima tape to be in store soon!)


Cherish this Moment Always - papers, MM clip, Heidi Swapp sticker, 7 Gypsies photo turn, Heidi Swapp chipboard heart and Cherish Bellie all from kit. Ink, Maya Road velvet ribbon, Heidi Swapp flower, Luxe rubon, Beary Patch clear button, pink, white and black brads all available in store.

This is my new niece's first (of many) layout!

No comments: