Tuesday, April 17, 2007

You are ALL the BEST!! Thxs so much to all of you who commented....I love reading your excitements, it means alot to us!!

I have taken the names, and threw all the names in a hat....and our RAK winner is....:)

"ERIN W.", congrats!!! I will get your package together & have it here for you to pick up by Friday.....:) If I am not here it will be under the counter waiting for you.


SO NOT TO LONG NOW!!!!!! and some great new stuff will be arriving......from.....


MAYA ROAD, new stamps, ribbon, chipboard shapes & new albums.

How about doing a purse album, for your daughter, or girlfriend!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Don't worry I will post some great pics when it arrives!!!

watch for more RAK's.....in the next few days!!! Have a great day, everyone!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it here yet?
Is it here yet?
Is it here yet?
How about now?
Now??
Is it here yet?
How about now....??
*whiney voice* where is it??? *pout pout pout*
Ronni

Anonymous said...

No seriously, is it here yet?
Now?
Is it here yet???
How about now???
*more pouting*
Ronni

Anonymous said...

ahem, how about now??
*grin*
Ronni

miss_amyn said...

Where are the pics? I wanna see this stuff!