Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself to everyone who doesn't yet know me.

My name is Melanie. I am happy to be apart of Embellished Memories as part of the Design Team, a teacher and sometimes merchandiser in the store (if something gets moved around, I am apologizing now!) - I tend to just move stuff to make room, I am sure I drive the staff crazy when I walk in LOL!

I have had such an awesome time coming up with new and exciting classes for everyone to enjoy. I have also enjoyed all the projects I have been able to come up with. Some have been more challenging than others, but I have enjoyed every minute of it. It is great to step outside your comfort zone and try something new! Don't be afraid to do this.....you never know what you will find out there - you may just like it!

I am super excited about my Heidi Swapp Clock Class that is coming up in a few weeks. We have 2 classes and one is almost full! Don't miss out. It is a great way to personalize a little bit of space for your home with or without pictures. You get to pick your own colours and we will take it from there! It is going to be fun. I am looking forward to seeing you there.

Keep an eye out for more new and exciting classes coming up in May and June. We have some amazing plans up our sleeves for you to partake in and enjoy!
Don't forget about the National Scrapbook Day crop on May 5th. Crop all day and night if you want! There are going to be challenges, prizes, snacks, laughs and lots of fun. See in store or the website for deets. Sign up. Don't miss out.
Until next time!

1 comment:

embellishedmemories ltd said...

YOU are the BEST Mel.....can't wait for some of your rockin' classes!!! Thxs again chickie!!!