Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We want to hear from YOU!!

Well hey there everyone!! How is everyone doing.... Can you all believe we have been open for 6 weeks already... We got another great shipment in last week....oh you have to see all the neat stuff, so much that I ran out of hooks to put everything up!!

Here is a list of some of the new goodies we received in!!!

At least 10 new Heidii Swapp clear stamps with more coming....
also some new bling, extra large photo corners & more!!

And we can not forget about all the making memories....new glitter alpha stickers in pink, periwinkle & black. New fun large brads in 4 new styles with great designs on them.

Oh...and we now have 2 new paper lines from Cosmo Cricket with extra goodies to give your pages that little extra!!

So come in & check out the new stuff soon!!

In wanting to hear from YOU!!! I am going to take all the names from everyone who posts to this BLOG!! and the names will be drawn for a great RAK....from me!! I will draw next Monday & you can come in and pick up your prize!! Let me know what you LOVE about our store & anything you want to see, and I will do my best!!

Thxs again. & have a great week!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't add me to the RAK... you're far to generous to me as it is... but please, tell me more about the HS stamps!! And the Cosmo Cricket!! I've got a GC and I'm not afraid to use it! LOL!
~Ronni

Anonymous said...

I love your little store. Great atmosphere, great inspo., staff and stuff. I always spend too much when I come in. Love that Maya Road. Erin W

miss_amyn said...

I just signed up so I can leave comments!!I can't get enough of your store. My sister cant wait to use the gift certificate I got her!! We will be in tomorrow night! I have to take a peek at the Bo Bunny Beauty Album since I missed out on the Coaster Board Book class.
~Amy (from the radio station)

Anonymous said...

Your store is the BEST EVER!!! I have been in tons and bought lots already. My favorite products right now are the maya roads stuff. The best. And all the samples of goodies are great too. Just too much fun. Michelle R.

lynette said...

I LOVE YOUR STORE. IT IS ABOUT TIME LETHBRIDGE GOT A GREAT SCRAPBOOK STORE WITH AWESOME STAFF AND CLASSES.
MY SISTER CAN'T WAIT TO COME AND SHOP.$$$

lynette said...

I LOVE YOUR STORE. IT IS ABOUT TIME LETHBRIDGE GOT A GREAT SCRAPBOOK STORE, WITH GREAT STAFF. "I'M LOVIN IT."
LYNETTE

Anonymous said...

You gals are the best and feed my addiction so well!
I love the atmosphere and the friendliness of the place as well.It is nice to go to a store and not get lost in it or feel like your business and presence are actually appreciated.

Anonymous said...

the store is amazing may i have the name of the builder