Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Resolutions for 2010...

Do you make New Years resolutions?
Do you keep them? Are you good at sticking with it through the year?
Did you scrapbook them? I have a friend who scrapbooks her resoulutions every year and then goes back and reflects on them throughout the year - did she make it, was it a possitive change, did they reflect her personality.

As the end of January approaches, I thought I would ask you how you are doing on your resolutions. Are they personal, scrapbook related, work related?

Myself, I fully admid I suck at keeping resolutions. I try to set goals for the year - and usually suck at those too. A couple of my scrappy goals:
1. to submit pages to magazines every month
2. try new techniques
3. find a new and exciting scrapbook retreat loaction for a weekend away.

Care to share yours? How can we help you attain them?

~~Melanie

No comments: