Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ok...........Oct Kit Reveal!

I LOVED this kit!!!! So my colours!!!! Get to the store and get it now!!!! It is a very limited quantity. You do not want to miss out. Every picture I have seemed to match. But then again, my entire house if chocolate brown and lime green ;)

Sorry I am a bit delayed. It is 1030pm on Thursday, I leave tomorrow for a week holidays. i havent finished packing, I havent had supper, I havent finished cleaning my house. Argh!!! Where did the week go??? LOL

Here are my kit layouts. i have a few more that are 1/2 finished which I will post when I get them done.

Alright - sorry for the blurry photo - I didnt have time to scan them in this month. It is a happy birthday card though lol


A quick and easy Hi card


A quick and easy Thank You card.


She is growing up so so so fast!!!! She was looked so big in her infant car seat and now she looks so tiny in her big girl car seat!!!


Oh that look - it is so her (I think she gets that from me even if she is my niece lol). But the layout is about This Chair. It is from my sister and my childhood. Now Kbear gets to play with the playhouse set.

I am back from my cruise on the 11th. I hope you all have an awesome Thanksgiving with your family and friends, or however you spend the long weekend.

~~Melanie :)

No comments: