Saturday, June 6, 2009

Snow in June....who'd believe it?

Can you believe it's snowing out there??? It's JUNE! I know it's Canada, but seriously?? Snow? Who ticked off Mother Nature? And you know what I'm gonna do about it? Other than nothing? Scrap it. I think I need some photos of snow in June. Crazy, crazy stuff. I have sunburns on my feet for crying out loud!
Otherwise, how are you this morning? What kind of scrappy stuff have you been up to lately? I've spent the last hour editing photos and getting them ready to print. I'm also going to take some family photos of some close friends of ours today, and tonight I get to babysit my niece, Lexi! I'm so excited! I was in the store last Thursday with my mom. A quick, last minute decision to go in to the city, and man... Mel really knows how to shop for me!! LOL! I've got some fun stuff I can't wait to play with.
Anyways, I dropped off my kit creations (which I totally loved, BTW) and a few other fun layouts that I thought I'd show off here:This one here makes me laugh, cause I took this photo a few days before Easter this year, and the weather was sooooo warm, that I thought for sure I'd be nice and tanned by this time of year instead of digging out my winter coat (again). And do you see that yellow? Yep, yellow. Ronni's using the colour yellow, and totally loving it. A LOT! As you can see by the next layout too.

Yah, I know! More yellow! Dude! And green too! Not my comforting red, black, and white. Actual colours, LOL! This is my sister. She doesn't know that I've not only scrapped these goofy photos of her, but posted them to the blog. Shhh, our little secret. (How can you tell I'm the older sister?)

K, I seriously have to go shower and get ready for the day soon. Hopefully it really *will* be spring soon... perhaps we'll even have a summer this year?

~ronni =D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great LOs! I especially love that first one. The design is fab.

Have a great day!