Monday, June 15, 2009

do we dare say SUMMER is here!!!

Here is my June kit, Loved the colours in this kit!!!!!! this is one of my favorite pics of missA and a very fun LO.


Well this kit was sure challenging for me to say the least!!!! and i sure needed it for a challenge.
how i found it challenging was to go from "serious " papers to more of a "cartoon" kind of paper...sure got me thinking out side of my box, especially when kari told me to use the other side of the papers!!!!


this layout took me about 3 hours with something new, its all beaded with floss and wire.







above is some pics from camping last year i think i still need to embellish more on this one!!!!!

hope u all love this kit and have some great layouts to share with us!!!

soooooo ...u will be seeing more of me in the store also, i gave notice ...*finally* last week and will be helping kari out more, cause the store is a little more family friendly.
update*** my hubby is going back to work at charlton & hill at the end of the month which means that i get to be home with the gurls for the summer in turn means more in the store...yeahhhhhhhhhhhh for tammy!!!

School is going very good !!! my grades are very good and im loving what im doing. anyone intersted in a massage leave ur name and number here and i will get back to you...

have a great week ladies


tammy




No comments: