Sunday, May 31, 2009

As promised, June layouts

Alright. I am scanned and stitched. I hope you enjoy!

Thanks Lisa for lending me your photos again for the Outdoor Fun layout :) I printed a colour and black and white photo in 8x10 and cut the colour to accent just a portion of the photo. I also used diamond glaze on the title words and water droplets to add dimention (easier to see in person - so stop by and say hi to Kari while checking it out!)



I have acutally added a photo of my niece to the Sunshine Smiles layout that my sister just gave me from last summer. I added it after I scanned ini my pages, so you will have to stop by the store and say hi to Kari and see it.



My GO layout offers a lot of flexability to journal tons along the right side of it.


My cards. The second one I left the sentiment area blank so you could add whatever you needed. I like to make a ton of card fronts at the same time and leave them blank like that. When I need a card, I am able to pick on that fits the colour/need/feel/occation (ie - bright for a birthday or thank you, subtle for sympathy or thinking of you) and add whatever sentiment I need at that moment.



Thanks for looking! Thanks for your patience!

I picked up my July kit yesterday. Wow! I can not wait to play with it. I have been unpacking my supplies from my mini crop this weekend with friends. While unpacking I have been organizing my scrap area (and by organizing, I mean moving stuff from one place to another lol). I hope to get my stuff done in the next few weeks. Cant wait to show you!

Hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed the sun!

~~Melanie




No comments: