Wednesday, April 29, 2009

NSD Crop......here is your AMAZING hint.

Alright ladies.
We have an AMAZING crop planned for you guys.

So, to make it easier on you, I am giving you your first AMAZING challenge. EARN your first 25 points just for reading and commenting on this post if you want to join us!!!!!!

Below you will find a list of items you may want to bring along this weekend to assist in your challenges (arent we AMAZING for helping out?).

*hammer, setter, cropadile
*eyelets
*brads
*paint, paint brushes
*ink
*Enlarged photos (larger than 4x6)
*Small photos (less than 4x6)
*black and white photos
*a favourite song (title and lyrics)

16 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm so sad I won't be there:(

Kathy W said...

I'm liking it already.... How about "fingers" for painting?

Kathy W said...

I'm liking it already... How about "finger" painting????

Carolyn M said...

hmmmm....sounds interesting - I'm game....

Anonymous said...

Looks like I'll get some use out of the paint I won three years ago!
Song lyerics-hmmm.

Linda said...

I am really looking forward to finishing some of my pages and the challenges you give us

Lynn said...

I Can't wait...but I guess I will have to :( at least for another 6 hours..not that I'm counting..hmmmm..paint and paint brushes....should be interesting...

Anonymous said...

Im afraid!!! Should I be???? Sara

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I'm a crop virgin. Don't scare me off!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited! An entire weekend of scrapping, chatting and completing my project...hopefully! To the ladies of Embellished Memories, you are amazing, and I love spending time here! Thanks for the fabulous weekend!

Jodie

Anonymous said...

let the GAMES begin!

Lynette P.S.kari I forgot my debit card.lol

Anonymous said...

Lindsy says that scrapbooking with family and friends is the greatest and is so excited to be spending the next two days being artsy and creative!!!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl says that she is so happy to have a few days with no cooking, laundry and general yucky jobs!

Anonymous said...

Coleen says this may be a challenging weekend for a beginner! Amazing!

Annette said...

I love the challenges so far! Thanks for making me step " outside the box"!

Anonymous said...

My favorite place to be is scrapping with my friends. Thanks Kari for all the inspiration that you give us.
Cheryl