Saturday, April 18, 2009

Is it spring yet?

Hey how's it going? I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. I have my final exam coming up next weekend, and I've been trying to cram as much studying as I can between work, the kids, playing with paper, and actually going outside and enjoying the sunshine. I keep telling my husband that my life will resume on April 27th. Luckily, I'll only have one more year of school before I'm finished, and the time is actually going by very fast. But I still have to study!!

So this is a quick post and then I'm sticking my nose back in my books. And I do have kit stuff that I've done, but if I have to wait for my life to resume, so do you! LOL! :P







This is one of my favorite's that I've done in a very long time. I actually made it when my mom and I went on a retreat at the beginning of March. And Tammy, I DID get the paper out of a kit!I traced the letters from chipboard for "other", cut them out, and inked them. "Baby" was done with paint and foam stamps, and cut out with a little ribbon added. I used one of those cool new Tim Holtz's pins with a little more ribbon for the "o" in "other"


And I love this one of my sister, my dad, and me. We're just kinda hamming it up for the camera. Made the big flower out of heart shapes... a little felt, and a a button...again more ink everywhere! LOL!

And this one here is just a few of my favorite things. Again, the title is letter stickers, and then chipboard letters traced onto cardstock, cut out, and the edges were painted up with white paint. I love this colour combo! The teal, black, white, and just a bit of red is really a fun look! So that's it for me. Like I mentioned, I do have a kit photo or two to show ya. But I gotta study first. I promised myself I'd spend most of my weekend studying, but when I take a short break , I will be playing with some more good stuff!
Have a good weekend!
~Ronni

No comments: