Thursday, May 1, 2008






May Kit Inspiration!!!





Sorry for the dilay on posting pictures....but I am sure you will enjoy. These first layouts are mine...(Kari), as Mel is off and about in Ireland! I do have to say that I do not have pictures put on my pages though, as I did the layouts here & all my pics are at home, and I could not seem to co-ordinate the two too meet...LOL!!! & enjoy.
This last Layout is from Melanies Sketch challenge....I love how it turned out....probably even more once the pics are on. The bottom right hand square is a barndoor from piggytales, covered with paper.

Thanks for looking & I will post more by Monday.

Don't forget Saturday is National Scrapbook Day....ENJOY....scrap lots, even stop in & say Hi to all the gals croppin here at the store.

Kari

No comments: