Monday, February 4, 2008

i *heart* tim...even more!!!!!

hey ladies!!!!!!

i got the nerve up to email tim holtz a copy of my Lo this morning ....and he emailed me back!!!!!!
i wanted to share this with all...here is the email and reply!!!!!!

hi tim!!!

i just wanted to share a LO that i did for the design team i belong to, called Embellished Memories. Its a great store in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. The staff and design team just LOVE your products!!!! and we have definatly got alot of customers hooked on your products too!!!!this months kits is about our loves....and i always joke about my loves....MY TIM's!!!i hope that it was ok to use your pic for this LO....take a look.... hope to hear what you think.
Enjoy!!!

Tammy Olson!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


hey tammy – great layout – you made my day! thanks for sharing this layout and your talents. I never realized tim mcgraw and I both tilt our head the same direction for the photo – weird to see them side by side. I truly enjoyed this! thanks again… hope to meet you in person some day in Canada!

-tim



isnt that soooooooooo koooool!!!!!!!

1 comment:

coRinne not connie said...

how awesome is that?! You rock girlfriend!!!

Love all your layouts, but the tim's one really caught my eye too!

miss ya all!