Thursday, February 7, 2008

Congrats!!!

I just wanted to post a congrats to my design team....

1. Tammy...congrats on the email back from Tim...that is awesome, Love the layout!!!

2. Ronni...is being published for the first time in Canadian Scrapbooker, in the coming spring issue...AMAZING girl!!! Watch for it everyone....coming end of this month!!!

3. Melanie...is TOO being published in the upcoming Summer issue of Canadian Scrapbooker...too cool!!!

So very proud of you guys...your layouts rocked, and can't wait to see them & one day more in mag's!!!

Just submit everyone...

Till later....Kari

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kari,
I'm sure I speak for the rest of the girls, when I say that we could not have done any of this without you. You have amazing products, a great eye for colours, you put together AMAZING kits, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, you yourself ROCK!! You are always supportive, and listen to us. I love that you can give me great constructive criticsm. I wouldn't be where I am today without ya babe.
LOVE YA!!
~~Ronni

coRinne not connie said...

You all rock! Way to go!