Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ready for Christmas yet?

Hey Embellished fans! It is I, Ronni - I have a few moments at work, and thought I'd see how your winter projects were coming along. All the snow we've had over the past few days, has (finally) started to make me feel a little Christmas-sy.

Are you making anything special for someone special? I made up a few Christmas ornaments, but I haven't had a chance yet to take photos of them to show you. I'm hoping to put up my tree this weekend, so I'll take a pic or two then.

Are you making cards for your family and friends? The last time I was at the store, I saw some wonderful ones made up by the other girls there. And there are always ideas on the internet or in a magazine you could follow. I picked up some of the "Figgy Pudding" (from Basic Grey) and I love it so much, I almost hated to cut it up! Beautiful paper!!

I'm afraid that I don't have any photos to show you of what I did with the latest kit... I'm making huge puppy dog eyes at Shelley, or Kari, or Mel, or Tammy... and hoping that they'll take some pics for me and show you guys just how great that kit is! I love the double sided papers, and how not all of the colours aren't the traditional green and red. Aren't you loving the Embellies??

Anyways, I suppose I should go back to work! Happy holidaze!!! :)
~Ronni

No comments: