Sunday, December 30, 2007

January Kit

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to remind you that the January kit is a few days later this year due to the busy holiday season. We didnt want anyone to have to worry about missing out. It will be launched on Jan 4th I believe. (I am sure Kari will correct that if I am incorrect)

Exculsive papers and Bellies again! Lots of fun stuff and oh so creative.

I will be posting my layouts and cards in the next few days. I had a lot of fun with it.

Dont forget that Embellished is closed on Tuesday for New Years and is closing early tomorrow. If you are planning on scrapbooking like me......dont forget to get to the store to stock up on essentials - adhesive and cardstock being the top of my list!

Have an awesome New Year whatever you end up doing.

~~Melanie

No comments: