Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tell me what you think???

Hey everyone!!!!

Its me Tammy and I have finally figured out how to sign into this blog!!(took me long enuff).

I would love your opinions on my up comming Christmas card class at the end of Sept.

here is the pic..you get 12 cards 2 of each design..look forward to your opinions!!




oooooooooooh betcha cant wait .....3 days for the Sept kit release!!!!! I hope that all of you love this kit as much as I did!!! this is such a fun and versatile kit!!!! Ladies you wont want to wait on this kit... Its gonna sell like hot cakes!!!!!


Also dont forget to check the website for our great September classes commming up!!!! I know if any of you are like me ....I devoted the summer to my kids and doing what they want to do..now the fall is my turn, and I get to spend some time enjoying what i love doing, scrapbooking and some fun classes!!! I look forward to seeing you in my classes this fall and winter and would love to meet any NEW ladies too...


One last thing ladies...we have a few spots left in our sunday group for the crop club...if you are interested, please call the store for details!!!!


oh i lied!!!! (see ive turned into a monster!!) YOU WILL WANT TO REGISTER EARLY for our CROPTACULAR DAY!!!! We are still hashing out some ideas and they are great ladies!!!
Ill tell ya what...The first person to REGISTER AND PAY for Croptacular Day will get a gift package from me personally!!!!! HURRRRRRRRRRY!!!!! call NOW and pay with your credit card or go to the store and register!!!!!
The management has also agree'd to have a package for the 10th, 20th and 30th registrant...
Lets rock this ladies and get as many people to join us for our FIRST ANNUAL CROPTACULAR DAY!!!!!! ..a crop you will never forget!!!!
OK im done now...(i think.)..have a wonderful week ladies!!!
Tammy

No comments: