Friday, June 22, 2007

So Ladies....the products are IN!!

All our new alchol inks, distress inks, embossing powders & tools are in!!
I will be doing the technique class in September once everyone is back from holidays, kids settled in school & such. Love Erins idea on Ranger Day....Thxs Erin....give me a few days & I will put together a RAK, for you from me!!

However, anyone interested in knowing what these great products do right away, come in & I will be happy to show you a few things at the till!!

Also coming soon!!

Our design team has been working hard & has had some fun with a kit we have put together...Need inspiration, then come in and check out what they have been up to. Purchase a great kit, full of paper, embellishments, for a discounted price. Kits will be available JULY, come see all that you can do with it & let us know what ya think...I will post a picture of one creation by the end of the day!

No comments: