Thursday, June 7, 2007

Coming Soon!!
So ladies, i had a great weekend learning a bunch of cool techniques, that I know you will all love! I know I promised pictures...& I do promise to get them up soon! But thought I couldn't wait to tell you about some of our new cool product coming. & want to thank Carol, Gordon & Vicki from the product connection, who taught & had patience with me! It was awesome!!!

Some of the products are:

Alchol Inks, Tim Holtz Distress Inks in 24 fabulous colors & so versatile...stamp, color photos, emboss & more with this great product! We also have stickles coming which is a glue base glitter great for all you card makers, plus a few great tools to use with all these products.

Classes to use these products will be coming soon...I am thinking the class will be called "Finishing Touches", what do ya think??? Comment & let me know, or if you have another idea for a great class name, to learn the techniques for this product!! From everyone who comments your name will be entered into a draw for a RAK, from me!

One more thing...we LOVE Canada Day, in pre celebration of this great day coming we are have a find the maple leaf SALE! Come into the store for the month of JUNE, find a product with the maple leaf stapled to it & receive 15% off that product. Keep checking to, as we will be adding different product every week until the end of JUNE!

Take care....and hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Alcohol Inks but I don't know what to do with them. I read about a class called Ranger Day at a store in Sask. They went through techniques and ideas using all of Ranger's products. Apparently the class was a huge success because they did two of them. Included in the class fee were all of the products used in the class. I would love to attend something like that. Erin cup1cake@hotmail.com