Saturday, August 30, 2008

September kit

I cant believe it is almost September!!! Where has the year gone?


Here are my layouts for the kit - I havent been able to download my other projects from my camera yet. My computer has been having a fit, so it is on a time out. I think it is time to start looking for a new one again.

I cant wait to show you the OCTOBER kit! I have some amazing pictures of Keely-bear to show you!

Oh. some great news (and on a personal note), my sister, brother in law and niece are moving here! I am so excited! So, once they sell the house in Swift Current (anyone know of someone moving there, we have a great little house for ya! lol) and get here, we are going to have a Meet Keely Crop night! I have already talked to my sister about it. I cant say when, because it all stems on the sale and their move. Keep your fingers crossed and send quick sell vibes :) thanks!
~~Melanie






No comments: