Sunday, July 6, 2008

Did you say Calendar Kit Pages?

Well, no I didn't, but since you are asking........

YES! We will be offering Callendar Kits again this year. We are even going to be offering them EARLIER this year, so that you have MORE time to work on them.

Keep an eye on the blog and instore for updates, but the first 3 months (Jan - Mar) should be up for sale early AUGUST.

And, keep an eye open for the new page layout kit from Edith. I got a chance to see it yesterday and it is SO FUN! I cant give away the details on it yet, but it is so our area of the world. ;) I know that isnt much to go on, but I think it will be up for sale in the next little bit.

And the AUGUST kit is in my grubby little hands right now too! Oh my it is bright, it is exclusive and we have gone over and above with our Bellies! This is going to be FUN FUN FUN!!!

Hope you are enjoying the nice weather and time with your families and friends. Dont forget your cameras for them memories.

~~Melanie

No comments: