Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just thought I would share....

Here are a few layouts I have done in the last little while...
This first one is MAKE IT STOP...is using fancy pants paper, buttons & I highlighted the circles using glossy accents.
This FUN layout is using the new Rusty Pickle....Tammy colored the paper with pencil crayons and highlighted with all different colors of stickles, but give me the paper to create something with...and this is what I came up with....thxs. for the insiration Tammy.
another fun one, of my two youngest playing with puzzles at their auntie's house...I did use the new inkessentials white pen to do the highlighting on the letters.
Down in the Mouth...was a duo person Layout...I guess what I mean is Mel & I both worked on this one....she picked the paper, I started laying it out, she finished laying it out & then I came back & embellished. Got to love the Basic Grey Archaic Paper.
This last one is of my oldest boy & his cousins, they were in the wild pony races a few times & this is what pics I could find of them doing it. I used the new My Minds Eye co-ordinating paper & elements...the stars are tim holtz grungeboard from the elements pack.

Thanks so much for looking, enjoy...and have a great weekend.

Kari

No comments: