Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Can I just mention how much fun I had with the OCTOBER kit???

Can you believe it is almost time for a new kit??? I cant! In about a week they will be released and you do not want to miss this one.

Just to tease you a bit (ok, if you know me, I really mean A LOT!!!) hehe

OCTOBER's kit is amazing!!!! The colours are so warm and yummy :) I had so many layout ideas. I kept coming up with ideas, they just kept flowing and I actually ran out of photos to use!!! Can you believe it? I hardly have any paper left over

I had the chance to sneek a peek at Ronni's and Tammy's layouts and you will not be disappointed!

Be sure to get yours EARLY! I know they are going to fly out of the store when they are released. Watch the blog for postings of our layouts once the kit is released.

Melanie

No comments: