Friday, July 20, 2007

Layouts

Here are a few layouts I completed last weekend.


Elusive Whales
This is a layout about the whales we were supposed to see on our whale watching trip. The photos were printed from various online sources as we didn't see any whales!



Product used:

Black and white cardstock, Deluxe Designs chipboard brackets, Luxe pattern paper, American Craft black pen, Heidi Swapp ghost letters, Making Memories white paint


The Rays
This is the last layout for my Disney Cruise album! I found it half started and so I just went with the feeling I had to finish it. This layout is our shore excursion on Castaway Cay (Disney's private island) where we went to visit the Sting Rays. It was extremely educational. You have a little talk by a marine biologist and then you go in to the water to the feeding ramps. They are so trained that as soon as the ramps to in the water they are swimming over them. They are fed restaurant quality fish, shrimp and squid. They are trained to swim up over a Mickey Head plate and suck up the food from your hand (it is like a vacuum cleaner). After the feeding, you get a few minutes to swim with them in the lagoon. Needless to say, I have a fear of things touching me in the water - whether I can see them or not! I did not swim with them and barely managed to get through the feeding part with them swimming all over LOL

Product used:

Crate Paper pattern, ribbon, circle cutter and plate (for larger circle outline), sewing machine, Bazzil brads, American Craft Thickers, Unibal Signo white pen, Making Memories staples

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love them Mel....:)