Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hey!!





***looking around shyly***



Hey guys, it's me, Ronni. And Kari said I could do this. Really. Go ahead, ask her. I'll even wait. :)

So, as a part of this rocking dt, I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Ronni, and I've got a a problem. Come closer to the screen and I'll whisper it to you. Closer... closer.... closer...OH! TOO CLOSE.
K, that's better. Anyways, like I was saying... I've got an addiction and Embellished Memories is my drug of choice. Kari and the team are my dealers. They're awesome!! I mention what I'm craving, and they hook me up!

I'm a wife and mom. I work full time in Taber, a FULL HOUR away from the 'bridge! Mel may beg to differ otherwise, but I KNOW how far away I am. I don't get to the store as often as I'd like, cause honestly, I'd be there all day, every day, and then I'd starve to death if someone didn't feed me.
I'll probably pop onto here occasionally to tell ya what I'm working on, what I'm craving and what new additions, errr I mean patterned papers and embellishments have come into the store.

And before I go, I wanted to show you what Kari hooked me up with the other day. Now this isn't my normal style. I go for the sand and ink the heck out of everything look. And honestly, I think I almost fainted when Kari said I should give this pp a try. It's not my usual look. At all. And when I showed the finished layout to Kari, she said I stepped out of my box.






I didn't step out of my box, I JUMPED! So here it is, and I'm gonna head off to my studio before I head off to work, I got hooked up with some awesome Crate Paper that is calling my name!


3 comments:

TheMommaBear said...

YOU!!!!! absolutly ROCKED this gurl!!!...but i still think u suck!!(up)!! lol

fab ronnie , it totally make u wanna giggle when u see the pic and i did!!!!

great job sista!!!

Melanie said...

You not only rocked it baby you knocked it out of the park!

And yes, it is only 30 min to Taber, no matter how slow I drive, it is never more than 30 minutes - usually less though :) So get here more often!

embellishedmemories ltd said...

I love making you leap out of your box....you did great, like I knew you would!!!

Thxs Ronnie....for everything, can't wait for more rocking pages & classes to come!!!